Babes in the Wood
1. Sessions cost £36 for a six week term, places are not confirmed until payment is received. Brothers and sisters are free up until two years and then a sibling discount of 5% will apply from two years upwards. The course starts on at 10am, we meet in the carpark at Chorlton Water Park. It might be a good idea to arrive a little bit earlier on your first day to hand in the paperwork etc.
2. We will send you a permission form, please complete this and bring it with you to the first session. We will have some forms available for signing on the day, but it will eat into all our time having fun!
3. Your child needs to be dressed appropriately for the weather. Expect them to get muddy hands, muddy shoes (so wellies are a good idea) and a change of clothes in case they get wet.
4. The course lasts for six weeks and then the content is repeated with seasonal changes. People usually sign up for a second or third term as their child grows in confidence and they get more from the experience the longer they spend in the outdoors.
5. Children under 2 can attend for free with an older sibling.
6. Holidays policy: If you have a holiday planned, please let us know at the time of booking and we can arrange for you to ‘make up’ the classes on another cycle so that you don’t loose any sessions.
7. Sickness policy: Sometimes your little one is sick. To help, we allow for 1 sick day each term to be made up in the following course. You must text Paul by 9am on the day that your child is sick to be able to use a sick day. If not, then I’m afraid the day is lost.
A 25% deposit is required when you book and the remainder is due 7 days before your event. If you cancel your event with more than 30 days notice, we will refund your deposit. If you cancel your event with less than 30 days to go, you will be liable to pay the entire bill.
Booking required 24 hours in advance of the session – please don’t just turn up as places go quickly and we hate seeing disappointed faces. £10 payable on the day directly to the Lead Adventurer in cash or by cheque.
Booking for weekend activities require 100% of costs to be paid upfront (by cheque or BACS) this is so that we can secure the space, leaders and support to make the event memorable for you and your family.
Due to the limited number of tickets available to our events we apply the following cancellation and refund policy:
- Requests for refunds for tickets for Babes in the Wood sessions, Holiday Club sessions and our special events received more than 14 working days prior to the date of the event will receive a full refund
- Requests for refunds for tickets for Babes in the Wood sessions, Holiday Club sessions and our special events received within 14 working days of the event date, refund will not be given
- If you cancel your party with more than 30 days notice, we will refund your deposit. If you cancel your event with less than 30 days to go, you will be liable to pay the entire bill.
Cancellations should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org by email more than 14 working days to the event.
If, for any reason, We Are Adventurers has to cancel an event we will notify you by telephone if you have provided that information upon booking and will refund your ticket in full.