One thing’s for sure – it’s been a very strange and downright worrying few months for everyone! But as life slowly starts to return to something resembling normality and people go back to work, here at We Are Adventurers we want to help give your children the adventures they’ve been missing out on during lockdown this summer.
That’s why we are so happy to announce that from 6th July until the start of September at Trafford Ecology Park woods and from 20th July until the start of September at Brookburn Primary School we will be running two holiday clubs – reintroducing little adventurers to the excitement of being outdoors.
Say goodbye to days cooped up inside. Instead there will be plenty of fun in the forest with tree climbing, zip wires, den building, game playing and fire lighting. All designed to grow your child’s confidence and enhance their wellbeing through developing woodland skills and good old fashion fun – with absolutely no screens allowed!
But while we want to keep the experience for all the little adventurers involved as normal as possible, as you would expect we have had to make some changes to keep everyone safe:
- Rather than large groups, we are now operating on a bubble system, where each bubble has ten children and one instructor who stay together at all times.
- We are running on reduced numbers to give everyone plenty of room to play.
- Additional facilities have been created so we can increase the frequency of handwashing.
- Children must be booked in for a week to keep the bubble small.
- Children must be sent to us with a packed lunch and water bottle.
- Each bubble will have a staggered start and finish time so that lots of parents don’t arrive at the same time.
- If you use the early or late drop off facility, please maintain a safe distance from others.
We can’t wait to get back out there and we know the children are eager to get out there and have some fun too!